OUR RULES Nov 19, 2011 3:02:12 GMT -5
Post by ANGEL on Nov 19, 2011 3:02:12 GMT -5
- when registering, please be sure to use the following format: DOE, JOHN RAE - LAST, FIRST MIDDLE. It keeps applications neat and in correct order when one does this!
- if you are creating an original character, be sure to check the canon list before picking your last name. Unless of course, you've checked with an admin to see if you can create a relative and or/twin of a canon.
- if you wish to create a canon character, don't sit around and wait for your application to be accepted to claim the canon. Reserve it. This is a first come first serve site.
- this site has a limit on how many characters one person can have. And that number is six. They must be separate accounts and one of those characters must be male in order to keep the balance.
- if you would like more than six characters, you must consult an admin about it. if they decide that you are responsible enough, then they may let you take on seven or more characters.
- this site is rated pg-thirteen and all role-playing must follow the Proboards TOS (terms of service). don't know what the Proboards TOS is? well you can find it here. by posting your application with us, you are agreeing to the tos.
- vampire hybrids are site born only unless canon. if you wish to create one, you can buy one from the store or simply do it the all natural way. hybrids are rare so let's keep it that way.
- first and foremost, no spamming of the c-box. it is there simply for communication purposes. i can and will take it off if need be, but i hope it never comes to that.
- be nice to other members. i know that some of your characters might be like sworn enemies or something, but that doesn't mean you are. so be mature and keep the rp fights to the threads.
- absolutely no advertising. if i see any advertising (unless you've linked a website to your name in the c-box) i will give you a warning. it if continues, i will not hold off on suspending your account for three days. it's just not to be done, all advertising should be in the classified area. it is why it was created.
- you may welcome guests to the site, but don't scare the living day lights out of them. just give a kind greeting, if they reply go ahead and chat. if not, don't pester them. it'll turn them away from the site.
- guests, you are more than welcome to use our c-box. but do not spam it, don't advertise in it and please, don't bash the site or our members. we take pride in being part of this site and we hope you will too. if not, then like i said in the first set of rules, just go about your business.
- any guests i see bashing the site or our members will be IP banned. yea, i'm the admin, i can do that.
- this is a pretty obvious thing, but i've seen some pretty strange stuff. when roleplaying, only post in third person limited to your character. what does this mean? it means you should type this... "shawn ran across the building, trying her best to get away from the man chasing her." not this... "i ran across the building, trying my hardest to outrun the man behind me."
- absolutely no god modding. don't know what that is? look it up. it sickens me to see this and i will not tolerate it. if i do happen to see it anywhere (because i am the main admin, i look at everything) your account will be suspended for three days. if it continues, i will not hesistate to IP ban your account.
- this site does have a word count. i know, the horrid word count. well i promise it's not that hard to follow. the minimum word limit is 250 words. our admins can bust out at least 375 uninspired. so i think it's fair that the word count by 200 words. though we'd love to see more. (hint hint)
- werewolves aka children of the moon are uncontrollable during the full moon. meaning they won't be able to overcome themselves from doing harm. therefore, play it as it is and not how it isn't. make it real! (the password is banana).
- first off, do not steal any graphics from any artist. if i happen to find a complaint somewhere that this has happened, i will confront you about it. if you simply forgot that's okay, but if you did it knowing what you were doing, i will suspend your account for one day.
- all icons should be 150x200, no bigger, no less. that way everything will be unison, and in my opinion, 150x200 looks better than the standard 100x100 icon anyway.
- any and all signatures can be no bigger than 500x300. thus meaning, the width of your signature can not exceed 500 pixels. and the height of your signature may not exceed 300 pixels. anywhere within that range however if perfectly fine.
- if you are not capable of making graphics, feel free to head over to CAUTION OF THE WIND and request some. they make amazing graphics over there. <3
thanks for reading,[/b][/size][/font][/center]